Premier Prepping site
Although those items and prices may be great that's not the kind of action i had in mind.
Same thing as if i stood at my back door and pissed into the wind.Hmmm.............
Key Vote NO on H.R. 5376
FreedomWorks issues a Key Vote NO on H.R. 5376 – Inflation Reduction Act
- By: FW Staff
We urge you to contact your representative and ask him or her to vote NO on The Inflation Reduction Act
While our economy is in the midst of a recession and inflation is at a 40-year high, Senate Democrats’ solution is to increase the pain families are already feeling by raising taxes and doubling down on their failing policy agenda. The “Inflation Reduction Act” is nothing more than another bloated tax-and-spend package that will accelerate inflation and increase the pain Americans are feeling.
FreedomWorks will count the vote for H.R. 5376 on our 2022 Congressional Scorecard and reserves the right to score any amendments, motions, or other related votes. The scorecard is used to determine eligibility for the FreedomFighter Award, which recognizes Members of the House and Senate who consistently vote to support economic freedom and individual liberty.
- $313 billion corporate tax hike that will be passed on to American families.
- $124 billion for IRS bureaucrats to audit middle-class Americans.
- $288 billion in socialized prescription drug pricing that will make life-saving medicine more scarce and stifle innovation.
- $369 billion in total of spending for Green New Deal priorities.
- Over $60 billion in “environmental justice” grants, subsidies, and tax credits.
- $20 billion in loans to build new clean vehicle manufacturing facilities.
- $30 billion in tax credits for the production of electric vehicles, solar panels, and wind turbines.
FreedomWorks issues a Key Vote NO on H.R. 5376 – Inflation Reduction Act We urge you to contact your representative and ask him or her to vote NO on The Inflation Reduction Act While our economy is in the midst of a recession and inflation is at a 40-year high, Senate Democrats’ solution is to […]www.freedomworks.org