Where I am supposed to be.
They are repeating history....AGAIN!
Please be aware that because of constant censorship, some of the links and citations are listed in their full titles and full URL's, so I can try to find them again if the censors hide them. Thank you for reading. Enjoy. If you want to get more articles like this, get on my private email list by emailing me personally at email@example.com
1. A pesticide common in the 1800’s was called Paris Green. A green liquid because it was a combination of copper and arsenic or lead and arsenic. Some of the most toxic substances known to humankind. This super toxin was also used as a dye, in many items, including wall paper and paint. It was the sole focus of murder mystery novels at the time, as arsenic was known to be a very efficient way to stage a murder “for unknown reasons”, as arsenic kills but is hard to detect after the victim succumbs to the poison. http://bit.ly/2urZvqu (History Magazine - Victoria King discovers the history of the infamous element)
2. This pesticide worked by causing neurological damage in the bugs, causing organ failure.
3. Polio consists of symptoms synonymous with neurological damage, causing organ failure.
4. Heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and other similar heavy metals manifest lesions on neurological tissues, meaning the toxin destroys the nerve/communication pathways connecting the brain to the organs in the body. http://bit.ly/1OLcFgG (Mercury Poisoning - The Minamata Story)
5. Polio victims present lesions on neurological tissue, that cause the organs to malfunction all around the body. (lungs, heart, nerves that control walking etc)
6. Polio outbreaks hit throughout the summer, only during pesticide spraying times. (not the sunless and damp winter/spring seasons regarding other disease outbreaks)
7. Polio had and has NO ability to spread from infected victims to the uninfected. Polio infected clusters of people in the exact same areas, suddenly and swiftly. http://bit.ly/1P6zShV (the original link was https://reducetheburden.org/polio-a-shot-in-the-dark/ and not that is not working so I've linked the book where the exert was originally from - A Shot In The Dark - Barbara Loe Fisher & Harris L. Coulter (1991) [Book] and you can buy the book here - A Shot in the Dark: Coulter, H.: 9780895294630: Amazon.com: Books )
8. Parents reported finding their children paralyzed in and around apple orchards. One of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops of the time (with lead arsenate or copper arsenate) were apple orchards. Paris green - Wikipedia Both lead and arsenate can cause paralysis but that paralysis is tied to visible poisons, not invisible viruses. Imagine a plot to continually poison the public for control based purposes and to have the public focus on invisible viruses and not the visible poisons? How far would such a plot get? Is such a plot still occurring to this very day, using the same strategies and blue prints?
9. President Roosevelt became paralyzed over night while at a summer retreat, which contained many crops, including apple orchards.Paralytic illness of Franklin D. Roosevelt - Wikipedia He also swam the day prior in a bay that was heavily polluted by industrial agricultural run off. Summer again is when these paralysis based outbreaks would occur, as spraying of crops with extremely toxic chemicals would intensify as the crops hit a fully mature state. The pesticides we’re talking about were DESIGNED to terminate nervous system function in the bugs, which is exactly what “polio presents as. Is polio connected to a very long history of complicit poisoning of the population by industry, government, science and medicine. Anyone who doesn’t understand the perpetual historical record of the ruling 1% poisoning and exterminating the “lesser halves” needs to investigate the documented science of eugenics, which can be started by clicking here to watch a very well made video on the subject.(video linked is titled Sir Francis Galton - Father of Eugenics)
10. Dr. Ralph Scobey and Dr. Mortind Biskind testified in front of the U.S Congress in 1951 that the paralysis around the country known as polio was being caused by industrial poisons and that a virus theory was purposely fabricated by the chemical industry and the government to deflect litigation away from both parties. http://bit.ly/1DKDb3v - link here is Pesticides and Polio: A Critique of Scientific Literature - The Weston A. Price Foundation Do we really need to spray poisons on the food we eat or is there something else going on......and is it still going on today?
11. At this added link (click here) The Poison Cause of Poliomyelitis And Obstructions To Its Investigation by Ralph R. Scobey, M.D. titled The Poison Cause of Poliomyelitis and Obstructions To Its Investigation. we have the actual testimony of Dr. Ralph Scobey to Congress, explaining how the government, chemical companies and the media were trying to steer the public astray as to the causes and the treatment of the paralysis falsely blamed on a virus that didn’t cause paralysis. The chemical companies were poisoning the American people and some people from academia were making accusations that this was being done purposely to increase the power of a corrupt government, over the resulting dysfunctional and toxic masses. Create a problem, declare that something must be done, rally the government to start giving money to this organization or that to solve the problem (owned by friends in government) and then declare the problem has been fixed........but what if the problem was purposely manufactured and the solving of the problem also manufactured? Do we have any evidence of the problem being created and also solved in manipulative ways?